In its recent meetings, held in Rome on December 14, 2018, and in Reggio Emilia on February 21, 2019, the General Assembly of MIRRI-IT has approved the requests for becoming associated members of 13 Italian institutions.
The following Institutions are Associated members of MIRRI-IT:
- University of Sassari,
- SAFE – School of Agricultural, Forestry, Food and Environmental Sciences of the University of Basilicata,
- Department of Biology of the University “Federico II” of Naples,
- Department of Environmental Biology of the University of Rome “La Sapienza”,
- Tuscia University,
- OGS – Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e Geofisica Sperimentale (National Institute of Oceanography and Applied Geophysics),
- Department of Agricultural, Food and Forest Sciences, University of Palermo (SAAF-UNIPA),
- University of Genoa (UNIGE),
- University of Milano-Bicocca (UNIMIB),
- National Institute for Infectious Diseases “L. Spallanzani” (INMI),
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale della Lombardia e dell’Emilia Romagna “Bruno Ubertini” (IZSLER),
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale delle Venezie (IZSVE),
- Agricultural Research Agency of Sardinia (AGRIS Sardegna),
Further information on the activities of associated members are being added in the web site.