Since the foundation of the JRU, the General Assembly of MIRRI-IT has approved the requests for becoming associated members of many Italian institutions.
The following Institutions are now Associated members of MIRRI-IT:
- Agricultural Research Agency of Sardinia (AGRIS Sardegna),
- Department of Biology, University “Federico II” of Naples (DB-UNINA),
- Department of Biotechnology, University of Verona (DBT-UNIVR),
- Department of Environmental Biology, University of Rome “La Sapienza” (DEB-UNIROMA1),
- Department of Ecological and Biological Sciences, Tuscia University (DEB-UNITUS),
- Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Pavia (DSTA-UNIPV),
- Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development (ENEA),
- National Institute for Infectious Diseases “L. Spallanzani” (INMI),
- Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e Geofisica Sperimentale (National Institute of Oceanography and Applied Geophysics) (INOGS),
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale della Lombardia e dell’Emilia Romagna “Bruno Ubertini” (IZSLER),
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale delle Venezie (IZSVE),
- Department of Agricultural, Food and Forest Sciences, University of Palermo (SAAF-UNIPA),
- School of Agricultural, Forestry, Food and Environmental Sciences, University of Basilicata (SAFE-UNIBAS),
- University of Cagliari (UNICA),
- University of Genoa (UNIGE),
- University of Milano-Bicocca (UNIMIB),
- University of Parma,
- University of Sassari.
Further information on the activities of associated members are being added in the web site.