Home » Uncategorized
Category Archives: Uncategorized
to be published in the journal
(ISSN 2076-2607, tracked for IF).
Prepare an original research or review paper to this exciting project.
- Send a short abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office at email@example.com by March 20, 2019.
- Submit your manuscript as soon as it is ready, until the deadline of 30 September 2019.
Microorganisms is a newly SCIE indexed journal, and will receive its first ISI Impact Factor in June 2019. An estimated IF is around 3 (or higher). High Visibility is provided by citations available in PubMed and SCIE (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/microorganisms/indexing).
Microorganisms is an open-access journal. A nominal article processing charge of 1000 CHF, covering unlimited length and number of figures, colours included, will be required.
For more information, see: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/microorganisms/special_issues/biodiversity_agri-food_environment.
Authors’ instructions at: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/microorganisms/instructions.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ilaria Mannazzu, Marilena Budroni, Giacomo Zara and Severino Zara
Università degli Studi di Sassari, Italy
The Joint Research Unit is growing fast!
In its last meeting in Reggio Emilia, by the site of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, on February 21, 2019, the General Assembly of MIRRI-IT has approved the requests for becoming associated members of eight Italian institutions.
The Joint Research Unit MIRRI-IT is welcoming the following bodies as Associated members:
- Dipartimento di Biologia Ambientale dell’Università di Roma “La Sapienza” (DBA-UNIROMA1),
- Department of Agricultural, Food and Forest Sciences, University of Palermo (SAAF-UNIPA),
- Università di Genova (UNIGE),
- Università di Milano-Bicocca (UNIMIB),
- Istituto Nazionale per le Malattie Infettive “Lazzaro Spallanzani” (INMI),
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale della Lombardia e dell’Emilia Romagna “Bruno Ubertini” (IZSLER),
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale delle Venezie (IZSVE),
- Agenzia Regionale per la Ricerca in Agricoltura – AGRIS Sardegna (AGRIS).
Further information on the activities of new members will be added in the web site soon.
All Italian Institutions willing to become associated members of MIRRI-IT will find all information on the relative procedure in this web site. See the section Documents, under the Organization menu item, for the General Laws of the Joint Research Unit.
A new presentation has been made available in the Publications page.
Read the “The ESFRI project MIRRI” presentation given by Cristina Varese, Coordinator of MIRRI-IT, at last workshop on “Matching fungal conservation in Italy: the current state and future challenges“, held in Rome on November 30, 2018.