The Joint Research Unit is growing fast!
In its last meeting in Reggio Emilia, by the site of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, on February 21, 2019, the General Assembly of MIRRI-IT has approved the requests for becoming associated members of eight Italian institutions.
The Joint Research Unit MIRRI-IT is welcoming the following bodies as Associated members:
- Dipartimento di Biologia Ambientale dell’Università di Roma “La Sapienza” (DBA-UNIROMA1),
- Department of Agricultural, Food and Forest Sciences, University of Palermo (SAAF-UNIPA),
- Università di Genova (UNIGE),
- Università di Milano-Bicocca (UNIMIB),
- Istituto Nazionale per le Malattie Infettive “Lazzaro Spallanzani” (INMI),
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale della Lombardia e dell’Emilia Romagna “Bruno Ubertini” (IZSLER),
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale delle Venezie (IZSVE),
- Agenzia Regionale per la Ricerca in Agricoltura – AGRIS Sardegna (AGRIS).
Further information on the activities of new members will be added in the web site soon.
All Italian Institutions willing to become associated members of MIRRI-IT will find all information on the relative procedure in this web site. See the section Documents, under the Organization menu item, for the General Laws of the Joint Research Unit.