See the Call (Catalan and Spanish)
- Contribute in the development and testing of the applications generated within the project.
- Develop tools for the interconnection of the project applications with other Research Infrastructures applications.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
- Proven working experience in IT management or relevant experience.
- Experience in metadata, ontologies, integration and interoperability of data, security and usability.
- Knowledge of cloud services PaaS and SaaS.
- Proficiency in web scripting languages (php, Python, etc.).
- Experience in web development tools (jQuery, Vue.js, Agilent, BootStrap, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with xml.
- Experience in relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.) and non-relational (MongoDB, etc.) database management systems.
- Working experience in Research Infrastructures and in Life Sciences research projects would be an asset.
If you are interested please contact Aurora Zuzuarregui.