Deciphering microbiomes from extreme environments
for the improvement of crop resilience
to climate change, food security and safety
19 April 2023
The meeting aimed at showing the general program of partners participation to complete the main goals of the project. The parties were:
- Universidad Nacional Toribio Rodriguez de Mendoza, UNTRM, Amazonas. Party leader: Dr. Danilo E. Bustamante Mostajo
- Universidad Mayor de San Andres (UMSA), Bolivia. Party leader: Dr. Carla Fabiana Crespo Melgar
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Istituto per la Protezione Sostenibile delle Piante (CNR-IPSP), Italy. Party leader: Dr. Giovanni Nicola Bubici
- Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, M.P. (CSIC), Spain. Party leader: Dr. Maria Luz Cayuela
- Sakarya University (SAU), Turkey. Party leader: Dr. Semanur Yıldız
Prof. Cristina Varese, Coordinator of MIRRI-IT, attended the meeting and presented the JRU, its collaboration with the MIRRI Research Infrastructure and the aims of the newly funded project SUS-MIRRI.IT.
During its presentation, prof. Varese also expressed its support to the new project and a tight collaboration between MiCroresi and MIRRI-IT.